Support for Bad Credit
Find Support for Dealing With Your Bad Credit
Photo Credit: acilo/istock
- Bankrate.com helps you determine whether you're in so deep that debt consolidation could help you rebuild your credit by paying off your debt faster. Guide to Consolidating Your Debt
- Keep tabs on how your efforts are repairing your credit by ordering your credit report for free from the three credit agencies every year. Annual Credit Report
- If you've tried to reduce your debt and still can't, Bankrate.com offers this guide for determining whether you need expert assistance Seeking Debt Help
- This nonprofit organization has 900 agencies nationwide that offer budget counseling, debt management plans and financial literacy courses. National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- Credit Repair Kit for Dummies by Stephen R. Bucci: The ABCs of credit in an easy-to-understand format.
- Credit Secrets: How to Erase Bad Credit by Bob Hammond: Tips from credit counselors, lenders and other financial experts on how to make bad credit disappear.
- The Insider's Guide to Credit Repair by K.E. Varner: Inside tips on improving your credit from a former instructor at one of the national credit-reporting agencies.