What is Meningitis?
Meningitis is an infection of the fluid around the spinal cord and the fluid that surrounds the brain
Survivors Say: Best Resources for Meningitis
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Meningitis - Is it Viral or Bacterial?
- WebMD: Children's Vaccines Health Center - What is Meningitis?
- Mayo Clinic: Infectious Disease - Meningitis
- You can only get meningitis by kissing someone who has it
- Meningitis only affects young children and is easy to diagnose
Information and Recommended Links for Survivors
- Mayo Clinic: Meningitis - Preparing For Your Appointment
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Causes of Meningitis